- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 40
- Preparation Time: 15 min + CHILLING
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 6 tablespoons cold water
- 1 can (6 ounces) small shrimp, rinsed and drained or 1/3 cup frozen small cooked shrimp, thawed
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- Lettuce leaves
- Fresh parsley, optional
- Assorted crackers
- In a large saucepan, combine the soup, cream cheese and mayonnaise. Cook and stir over medium heat until smooth; remove from the heat; set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over cold water; let stand for 1 minute. Cook and stir over low heat until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Transfer to a large bowl; cool slightly. Add the shrimp, onion, celery and cream cheese mixture.
- Transfer to a lightly greased 6-cup mold. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Unmold onto a lettuce-lined serving plate. Garnish with parsley if desired. Serve with crackers. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 5 cups.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More