- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 40
- Preparation Time: 15 min + CHILLING
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 6 tablespoons cold water
- 1 can (6 ounces) small shrimp, rinsed and drained or 1/3 cup frozen small cooked shrimp, thawed
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- Lettuce leaves
- Fresh parsley, optional
- Assorted crackers
- In a large saucepan, combine the soup, cream cheese and mayonnaise. Cook and stir over medium heat until smooth; remove from the heat; set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over cold water; let stand for 1 minute. Cook and stir over low heat until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Transfer to a large bowl; cool slightly. Add the shrimp, onion, celery and cream cheese mixture.
- Transfer to a lightly greased 6-cup mold. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Unmold onto a lettuce-lined serving plate. Garnish with parsley if desired. Serve with crackers. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 5 cups.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More