- Cooking Time: 25 mins
- Preparation Time: 5 mins
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) 98% fat-free, reduced-sodium cream of chicken soup
- * 1 cup water
- * 3/4 cup uncooked white rice
- * 2 cups cooked, chopped chicken
- * 2 cups frozen mixed- vegetable medley (such as Birds Eye broccoli, corn, and peppers), thawed
- Whisk soup and water in a nonstick skillet until combined. Heat until just boiling, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Stir in rice, cover, reduce heat to low, and cook for 20 minutes. Add chicken and mixed vegetables, and stir to combine. Cover and cook an additional 3 to 4 minutes, or until heated through.