- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- /2 lb ground beef
- 3 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 3 1/2 cups mafalda pasta
- 1 (12 ounce) container cottage cheese
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon parsley, fresh or dried
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- Cook beef. Combine tomato sauce, olive oil, sugar, ital. seasoning, salt, pepper, cinnamon, garlic.
- Add water and pasta.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium and cover.
- Cook for about 12-15 minutes.
- Or until noodles are very close to done.
- Mix cottage cheese, sour cream, parmesan and parsley.
- Mix half of mixture into pan, stir well.
- Drop remaining mixture in spoonfuls over top.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Cover and cook about 5 minutes until cheese has melted.
- Let stand 5-10 minutes before serving
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Watt's Cooking in PA?See More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More