- Cooking Time: 15-20
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1/4 cup spinach (your choice as to cooking specifications)
- 1/4 cup, hearts cooked artichoke (from fresh)
- 1/8 serving (serving is 4 oz.) the Greek Gods Traditional Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 oz. Dijon mustard
- 8 oz (two 4 oz) boneless, cooked, skinless Chicken Breast
- 1. Mix all ingredients together except chicken (break artichokes in half)
- 2. Place uncooked chiken on greased glass casserole dissh
- 3. Add mix to top of each
- 4. Bake on 350 for 15-20 min (depends on thickness of chicken)
Protein: 28 g
Carbs: 7 g.
Fat: 4.86 g.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Fit With Good Food!
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More