- Cooking Time: 15-20
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1/4 cup spinach (your choice as to cooking specifications)
- 1/4 cup, hearts cooked artichoke (from fresh)
- 1/8 serving (serving is 4 oz.) the Greek Gods Traditional Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 oz. Dijon mustard
- 8 oz (two 4 oz) boneless, cooked, skinless Chicken Breast
- 1. Mix all ingredients together except chicken (break artichokes in half)
- 2. Place uncooked chiken on greased glass casserole dissh
- 3. Add mix to top of each
- 4. Bake on 350 for 15-20 min (depends on thickness of chicken)
Protein: 28 g
Carbs: 7 g.
Fat: 4.86 g.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More