- Cooking Time: 15-20
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1/4 cup spinach (your choice as to cooking specifications)
- 1/4 cup, hearts cooked artichoke (from fresh)
- 1/8 serving (serving is 4 oz.) the Greek Gods Traditional Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 oz. Dijon mustard
- 8 oz (two 4 oz) boneless, cooked, skinless Chicken Breast
- 1. Mix all ingredients together except chicken (break artichokes in half)
- 2. Place uncooked chiken on greased glass casserole dissh
- 3. Add mix to top of each
- 4. Bake on 350 for 15-20 min (depends on thickness of chicken)
Protein: 28 g
Carbs: 7 g.
Fat: 4.86 g.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Fit With Good Food!
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
My Family CookbookSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More