- Cooking Time: 15-20
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1/4 cup spinach (your choice as to cooking specifications)
- 1/4 cup, hearts cooked artichoke (from fresh)
- 1/8 serving (serving is 4 oz.) the Greek Gods Traditional Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 oz. Dijon mustard
- 8 oz (two 4 oz) boneless, cooked, skinless Chicken Breast
- 1. Mix all ingredients together except chicken (break artichokes in half)
- 2. Place uncooked chiken on greased glass casserole dissh
- 3. Add mix to top of each
- 4. Bake on 350 for 15-20 min (depends on thickness of chicken)
Protein: 28 g
Carbs: 7 g.
Fat: 4.86 g.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
The Social Cookbook
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More