- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 c light sour cream
- 1/2 c grated Parmesan
- 1 c shredded part-skim mozzarella
- 8 oz light cream cheese, softened
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. hot pepper sauce
- 1 (14-oz) can artichoke hearts, drained
- Crudites of your choice (carrots, celery, etc.) but I prefer CARBS with my dip!! - a big crunchy loaf of french bread.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Squeeze all excess liquid from spinach, place in a food processor with sour cream, Parmesan, 1/2 c. of the mozzarella, the cream cheese, garlic, pepper and hot sauce.
- Process until just blended but still slightly lumpy. Add artichokes and pulse to form a chunky mixture. Place in a 1-quart baking dish. Top with remaining mozzarella.
- Bake until bubbly, about 30 minutes.
NotesI first saw this recipe on Calorie Commando on the food network - where the chef took everyday fatty recipes and made them "lower" fat. I'm pretty much a big spinach dip whore - seriously, it's my favorite thing to eat, ever. I've tried out so many different recipes, and this one has them all beat. Every time I make it, people go crazy. So flavorful.
You must SAVE this recipe