- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 c light sour cream
- 1/2 c grated Parmesan
- 1 c shredded part-skim mozzarella
- 8 oz light cream cheese, softened
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. hot pepper sauce
- 1 (14-oz) can artichoke hearts, drained
- Crudites of your choice (carrots, celery, etc.) but I prefer CARBS with my dip!! - a big crunchy loaf of french bread.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Squeeze all excess liquid from spinach, place in a food processor with sour cream, Parmesan, 1/2 c. of the mozzarella, the cream cheese, garlic, pepper and hot sauce.
- Process until just blended but still slightly lumpy. Add artichokes and pulse to form a chunky mixture. Place in a 1-quart baking dish. Top with remaining mozzarella.
- Bake until bubbly, about 30 minutes.
NotesI first saw this recipe on Calorie Commando on the food network - where the chef took everyday fatty recipes and made them "lower" fat. I'm pretty much a big spinach dip whore - seriously, it's my favorite thing to eat, ever. I've tried out so many different recipes, and this one has them all beat. Every time I make it, people go crazy. So flavorful.
You must SAVE this recipe
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More