- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4 servings
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups elbow macaroni
- 2 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 3 to 4 dashes hot sauce (I used Frank's RedHot Original)
- 2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cups Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 cups American cheese, shredded
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- For cheese sauce: in a medium saucepan, melt butter or margarine; add flour and pepper.
- Add milk, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, and hot sauce; cook and stir over medium heat until slightly thick and bubbly.
- Add cheeses and stir until melted; stir in cooked macaroni and stir to coat.
- Cook over low heat for 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through.
- Let Stand for 10 minutes before serving.
NotesThis is a recipe that I originally adapted from 'Better Homes And Gardens New Cookbook, 12th Edition. I tweaked it up a bit with my own little touches!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Paul's Food World Volume 1
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More