- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound ground beef, cooked & drained
- 8 ounces dry pasta, cooked & drained
- 1 can (10 ounces) Rotel diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- salt & pepper
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil and cook pasta per directions.
- Over medium heat, brown ground beef and drain off fat. Add taco seasoning and tomatoes. Allow to simmer over low heat for 5 minutes.
- Add cooked pasta, cream cheese and sour cream. Give it a good stir until cheese is melted and incorporated. Simmer over low heat for 2-3 minutes. Season with salt & pepper, as desired.
NotesWhen Sherry (gratefulservant) posted this recipe I knew I was going to make it! I love Sing For Your Supper blog and I've made several of her recipes! I made a few changes to the recipe so if you want to see the original recipe just click the link provided! I didn't add the cup of water she posted in her recipe and I used Rotel tomatoes instead of regular diced tomatoes! With the creaminess of the cream cheese and sour cream and the juice from the tomatoes, I didn't feel like it needed water and I was right on with that decision!
This dish is awesome! My family gobbled it down and I will put it into my recipe rotation!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More