- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound ground beef, cooked & drained
- 8 ounces dry pasta, cooked & drained
- 1 can (10 ounces) Rotel diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- salt & pepper
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil and cook pasta per directions.
- Over medium heat, brown ground beef and drain off fat. Add taco seasoning and tomatoes. Allow to simmer over low heat for 5 minutes.
- Add cooked pasta, cream cheese and sour cream. Give it a good stir until cheese is melted and incorporated. Simmer over low heat for 2-3 minutes. Season with salt & pepper, as desired.
NotesWhen Sherry (gratefulservant) posted this recipe I knew I was going to make it! I love Sing For Your Supper blog and I've made several of her recipes! I made a few changes to the recipe so if you want to see the original recipe just click the link provided! I didn't add the cup of water she posted in her recipe and I used Rotel tomatoes instead of regular diced tomatoes! With the creaminess of the cream cheese and sour cream and the juice from the tomatoes, I didn't feel like it needed water and I was right on with that decision!
This dish is awesome! My family gobbled it down and I will put it into my recipe rotation!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More