- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 25min
- 3/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can Healthy Request Tomato Soup
- 1 1/2 cups (one 12-fluid-ounce can) Carnation Evaporated Skim Milk
- 1 3/4 cups (one 14 l/2-ounce can) stewed tomatoes, coarsely chopped and undrained
- 1 1/2 cups (8 ounces) diced cooked potatoes
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded Kraft reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- In a large saucepan sprayed with butter-flavored cooking spray, sauté celery for 6 to 8 minutes, or just until tender. Stir in tomato soup, evaporated skim milk, and undrained stewed tomatoes.
- Add potatoes, Cheddar cheese, and parsley flakes. Mix well to combine.
- Lower heat and simmer for 5 minutes, or until mixture is heated through and cheese melts, stirring occasionally.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Lau Family Recipes
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More