- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 25min
- 3/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can Healthy Request Tomato Soup
- 1 1/2 cups (one 12-fluid-ounce can) Carnation Evaporated Skim Milk
- 1 3/4 cups (one 14 l/2-ounce can) stewed tomatoes, coarsely chopped and undrained
- 1 1/2 cups (8 ounces) diced cooked potatoes
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded Kraft reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- In a large saucepan sprayed with butter-flavored cooking spray, sauté celery for 6 to 8 minutes, or just until tender. Stir in tomato soup, evaporated skim milk, and undrained stewed tomatoes.
- Add potatoes, Cheddar cheese, and parsley flakes. Mix well to combine.
- Lower heat and simmer for 5 minutes, or until mixture is heated through and cheese melts, stirring occasionally.
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Mushroom & Nut Pate
Chuck's Pumpkin Cup Pie: Pushing DaisiesSee More