- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 80
- ½ small head green cabbage
- ½ small head red cabbage
- 2 large carrots, peeled
- 1 cup Wafu® Sesame Mayonaizu® Japanese mayo
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- In a small bowl, whisk together the sesame mayo, vinegar, sugar and salt.
- Cut green and red cabbage into wedges and then finely shred using a sharp knife. Cut carrots into thin matchsticks. Place shredded cabbage and carrots in large bowl.
- Pour in dressing and toss thoroughly.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour and up to 1 day.
- Serve chilled. Toss before serving.
NotesAdd some colour to your table with this creamy Japanese mayo-inspired coleslaw.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
A Falcon Feast
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Walnut, Honey & Espresso Caramels
Scrambled Egg Breakfast Pizza
Rice PuddingSee More