- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) room temp unsalted butter
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Using an electric mixer, beat butter until light and fluffy. With mixer on medium, beat in confectioners’ sugar, 1/2 cup at a time, scraping down bowl as necessary.
- Add pure vanilla extract (Note: I also added 1 tablespoon milk); increase speed to high, and beat until filling is light and fluffy, 5 minutes. Makes about 1 cup.
NotesRead more about this recipe at my food blog ErinCooks.com
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Bacon Wrapped Mushrooms
Spicy Chicken Ranch Hot Dip
Big Matt's babyback ribsSee More