- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryRead more about this recipe at my food blog ErinCooks.com
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) room temp unsalted butter
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Using an electric mixer, beat butter until light and fluffy. With mixer on medium, beat in confectioners’ sugar, 1/2 cup at a time, scraping down bowl as necessary.
- Add pure vanilla extract (Note: I also added 1 tablespoon milk); increase speed to high, and beat until filling is light and fluffy, 5 minutes. Makes about 1 cup.
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Smooth Sweet Tea
Bacon Pecan Crumble Chocolate CakeSee More