- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Pound Fresh Mushrooms
- 4 Medium Zucchini
- 1 Onion
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 3 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1 Pound Farfalle (bow tie) Pasta
- 2 Tablespoons Cake Flour
- 2 Cups Half-and-Half Cream
- Roughly chop zucchini and onion and process mushrooms, zucchini and onion in a food processor until finely chopped.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Stir in garlic and chopped vegetables. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 20 minutes, until tender and juicy.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Stir flour into vegetables. Stir in cream or milk and season to taste. Let simmer 10 minutes more, then toss with cooked pasta.
NotesMy version of a recipe I found years ago before I could even cook! My family loves it! Good way to keep grocery costs down because its a no-meat meal!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More