- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Pound Fresh Mushrooms
- 4 Medium Zucchini
- 1 Onion
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 3 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1 Pound Farfalle (bow tie) Pasta
- 2 Tablespoons Cake Flour
- 2 Cups Half-and-Half Cream
- Roughly chop zucchini and onion and process mushrooms, zucchini and onion in a food processor until finely chopped.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Stir in garlic and chopped vegetables. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 20 minutes, until tender and juicy.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Stir flour into vegetables. Stir in cream or milk and season to taste. Let simmer 10 minutes more, then toss with cooked pasta.
NotesMy version of a recipe I found years ago before I could even cook! My family loves it! Good way to keep grocery costs down because its a no-meat meal!
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Simple Homemade Favorites
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More