- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 15-20
- Preparation Time: 5
- 2 cans chopped clams - drain and reserve liquid
- 1 8 oz cream cheese block
- 1/4 t basil
- 1/4 t thyme
- 1/4 t salt
- 1/4 t pepper
- 1 t garlic tabasco
- Put cream cheese in saucepan to soften, then add rest of ingredients, mixing well.
- If needed, add some of the reserved clam liquid to keep dip smooth.
- Serve on any type of cracker
NotesWhen I first heard of this I thought it sounded kind of gross, but it was a gift mix from a friend so I decided to try it - Wow, it was great and I have come up with my own seasonings since the original one I got was premixed. It is always a hit, and best served warm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More