- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 bonless skinless chicken breast (cooked and shredded)
- 1 to 2 cans (28 oz)green enchilada sauce(not always 2 cans but see how the consistancy is)
- 1 c.sour cream
- 1 can (4oz)diced green chilies
- 1 can (10oz)cream of mushroom soup
- 1 onion(chopped)
- 1 can (4oz)chopped black olives
- 4c shredded jack cheese
- 1pkg white corn tortillas
- 2 c.cooked rice
- I make my enchiladas like lasagna, I layer it in a casserole dish.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl except the cheese.Take your casserole dish(15x9) and layer your tortillas and sauce mixture and then cheese,keep layering all until done, you might have leftover to make another dish and freeze for another time.Top with more cheese and black olives and put in the oven at 350 for 45 minutes. I usually have a nice green salad on the side.
NotesWell the way I cook is I never measure anything, unless it is a recipe I have never made before,so this recipe comes from mainly wanting to please my son.He loved this creamy white sauce inside with all the wonderful cheese.
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat Necessary
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More