- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryI did this for my 3 year old & my daycare kids & Its a big hit..
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated chocolate cookie dough
- 3 (4 ounce) containers chocolate pudding
- 1 1/2 cups crushed chocolate sandwich style cookies, crumbs
- i large pack of gummy worms
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 12 muffin cups.
- Remove dough from wrapper and shape into 12 balls.
- Press into bottoms and up the sides of muffin tin to create a cup.
- Bake about 10 minutes, or until set on the outside but gooey in the middle.
- Gently press down with a spoon in the center to creat a hollow again.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes.
- Remove cups from pan.
- Fill each cup with pudding and sprinkle with cookie crumbs.
- Top with gummy worms