- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated chocolate cookie dough
- 3 (4 ounce) containers chocolate pudding
- 1 1/2 cups crushed chocolate sandwich style cookies, crumbs
- i large pack of gummy worms
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 12 muffin cups.
- Remove dough from wrapper and shape into 12 balls.
- Press into bottoms and up the sides of muffin tin to create a cup.
- Bake about 10 minutes, or until set on the outside but gooey in the middle.
- Gently press down with a spoon in the center to creat a hollow again.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes.
- Remove cups from pan.
- Fill each cup with pudding and sprinkle with cookie crumbs.
- Top with gummy worms
NotesI did this for my 3 year old & my daycare kids & Its a big hit..
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More