- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (18.25 oz.) box Devil's Food Cake Mix
- 1 (16 oz.) can Chocolate Frosting
- 2 cups Chocolate cookie crumbs
- Red decorating icing
- Gummy worms candy
- Bugs candy body parts
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a 10 cup bundt pan.
- Prepare cake according to pkg. directions and bake. Cool 15 minutes and invert cake onto wire rack. Let cool completely
- Frost cake and cover with cookie crumbs. Pipe red icing to look like dripping blood. Place worms and candy bugs and body parts around cake.
- Make bloody hand. Fill a rubber glove with mini marshmallows close the wrist with a rubberband, then use red markers for blood and black markers for fingernails. Place hand inside center of cake and cover wrist with crumbs.
Sailstad Family Cookbook
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More