- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (18.25 oz.) box Devil's Food Cake Mix
- 1 (16 oz.) can Chocolate Frosting
- 2 cups Chocolate cookie crumbs
- Red decorating icing
- Gummy worms candy
- Bugs candy body parts
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a 10 cup bundt pan.
- Prepare cake according to pkg. directions and bake. Cool 15 minutes and invert cake onto wire rack. Let cool completely
- Frost cake and cover with cookie crumbs. Pipe red icing to look like dripping blood. Place worms and candy bugs and body parts around cake.
- Make bloody hand. Fill a rubber glove with mini marshmallows close the wrist with a rubberband, then use red markers for blood and black markers for fingernails. Place hand inside center of cake and cover wrist with crumbs.
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Sailstad Family Cookbook
Jesuit Tampa - Between Practice and HomeworkSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More