- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 18 Oreo cookies
- 20 large marshmallows
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 Tbsp. creme de menthe
- 1/2 pt whipping cream, whipped
- Crush Oreo cookies between layers of waxed paper, then press 1/2 of cookies in a pie plate.
- Melt marshamallows and milk in top of double boiler. Cool.
- Add creme de menth.
- Fold in whipping cream.
- Pour in cookie crust.
- Top with remaining crumbs.
- Serve only slightly thawed.
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
The Help Cookbook: Food and Friendship
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More