- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup water.
- 1 stick margarine
- 1 cup flour
- 4 eggs
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Boil water and margarine in saucepan.
- Remove from heat and add flour all at once.
- Stir vigorously until batter forms a ball.
- Scrape from pan into mix bowl and let cool 10 minutes.
- At low speed with mixer, mix in the eggs, one at a time, till the batter is completely smooth.
- Grease a 13x9 pan and spread batter into pan.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until puffy golden.
The Social Cookbook
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Mama Mia ... Lentils Italian Style
Gabriola Clam Chowder
Gen's Vegetable Love PizzaSee More