- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup water.
- 1 stick margarine
- 1 cup flour
- 4 eggs
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Boil water and margarine in saucepan.
- Remove from heat and add flour all at once.
- Stir vigorously until batter forms a ball.
- Scrape from pan into mix bowl and let cool 10 minutes.
- At low speed with mixer, mix in the eggs, one at a time, till the batter is completely smooth.
- Grease a 13x9 pan and spread batter into pan.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until puffy golden.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
The Italian Exchange
Gluten-Free and DeliciousSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More