- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups finely crushed chocolate wafers (approx. 38 cookies)
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 3, 8-ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup green creme de menthe
- 4 eggs
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- For the crust, combine crushed chocolate wafers and melted butter.
- Mix until combined.
- Press onto the bottom of a 9-inch spring form pan.
- For the filling, beat together cream cheese, sugar and creme de menthe until smooth.
- Add eggs and beat on low speed just until combined.
- Do not overbeat.
- Turn into prepared crust.
- Bake for 55 to 60 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out almost clean.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Chill for 4 to 5 hours.
- Before serving, use a knife to carefully loosen sides from pan.
- Remove the sides of the springform pan and serve topped with hot fudge and whipped cream.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
A Falcon Feast
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More