- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups finely crushed chocolate wafers (approx. 38 cookies)
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 3, 8-ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup green creme de menthe
- 4 eggs
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- For the crust, combine crushed chocolate wafers and melted butter.
- Mix until combined.
- Press onto the bottom of a 9-inch spring form pan.
- For the filling, beat together cream cheese, sugar and creme de menthe until smooth.
- Add eggs and beat on low speed just until combined.
- Do not overbeat.
- Turn into prepared crust.
- Bake for 55 to 60 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out almost clean.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Chill for 4 to 5 hours.
- Before serving, use a knife to carefully loosen sides from pan.
- Remove the sides of the springform pan and serve topped with hot fudge and whipped cream.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
MetroCooking DC 2013
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More