- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a small bowl, stir together the spices.
- Rub spice mixture evenly over meat, coating the entire surface.
- Cook meat as desired, or cover and refrigerate overnight.
My Family Cookbook
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More