- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a small bowl, stir together the spices.
- Rub spice mixture evenly over meat, coating the entire surface.
- Cook meat as desired, or cover and refrigerate overnight.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More