- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tbl garlic, minced
- 1 tbl shallots, minced
- 8 Roma tomatoes peeled seeded & diced (or 2 cans of diced tomatoes)
- 1/2 tsp. Creole seasoning
- 3 tbl Creole mustard (Zatarains)
- In a saucepan, heat the olive oil and saute the garlic and shallot until tender, about 3 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add the Creole seasoning and Creole mustard, stir.
- Puree in a food processor or blender. Let cool to room temperature.
- Place a pool of about 1/4 cup coulis on each plate.
- Place a slice of cheesecake on the coulis.
- Sprinkle freshly chopped chives over and around the cake.
- Top the cheesecake with about a tablespoon of coarsely grated Parmigao Reggiano cheese.
- Sprinkle Creole seasoning around the rim of the plate.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
My Family Cookbook
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Koken met OmaSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More