- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tbl garlic, minced
- 1 tbl shallots, minced
- 8 Roma tomatoes peeled seeded & diced (or 2 cans of diced tomatoes)
- 1/2 tsp. Creole seasoning
- 3 tbl Creole mustard (Zatarains)
- In a saucepan, heat the olive oil and saute the garlic and shallot until tender, about 3 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add the Creole seasoning and Creole mustard, stir.
- Puree in a food processor or blender. Let cool to room temperature.
- Place a pool of about 1/4 cup coulis on each plate.
- Place a slice of cheesecake on the coulis.
- Sprinkle freshly chopped chives over and around the cake.
- Top the cheesecake with about a tablespoon of coarsely grated Parmigao Reggiano cheese.
- Sprinkle Creole seasoning around the rim of the plate.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The NourishFull Kitchen
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More