CREOLE SHRIMP RECIPE
Creole Shrimp Recipe
- * 2 ½ Pounds uncooked shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- * 1 Cup butter
- * 2 Sliced lemons
- * 3 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- * 1 ½ Tablespoon Creole seasoning
- * 3 Teaspoons pepper
- * 1 ½ Teaspoons minced chives
- * 1 ½ Teaspoons cider vinegar
- * ½ Teaspoon salt
- * ½ Teaspoon Tabasco
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Line the bottom of a 3 quart baking dish with the shrimp. In a saucepan bring the remaining ingredients to a boil over medium heat. Remove from heat and immediately pour over the shrimp.
Bake the Creole shrimp for 20 minutes, shrimp should be pink. Serve hot. The shrimp is great by itself but can be served over white rice if it’s being used as a main course.
Note that Cajun and Creole food is meant to be spicy and feature fresh seafood. Don’t shrimp when it comes to either of these areas. Buy the freshest shrimp you can find and spice it up to your taste buds.