CREOLE SHRIMP RECIPE
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- * 2 ½ Pounds uncooked shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- * 1 Cup butter
- * 2 Sliced lemons
- * 3 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- * 1 ½ Tablespoon Creole seasoning
- * 3 Teaspoons pepper
- * 1 ½ Teaspoons minced chives
- * 1 ½ Teaspoons cider vinegar
- * ½ Teaspoon salt
- * ½ Teaspoon Tabasco
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line the bottom of a 3 quart baking dish with the shrimp. In a saucepan bring the remaining ingredients to a boil over medium heat. Remove from heat and immediately pour over the shrimp.
- Bake the Creole shrimp for 20 minutes, shrimp should be pink. Serve hot. The shrimp is great by itself but can be served over white rice if it’s being used as a main course.
- Note that Cajun and Creole food is meant to be spicy and feature fresh seafood. Don’t shrimp when it comes to either of these areas. Buy the freshest shrimp you can find and spice it up to your taste buds.
NotesCajun and Creole flavors abound in the New Orleans and Louisiana regions and have become synonymous with Mardi Gras celebrations. If you want to create a main course, or even an appetizer, that will wow guests and impress everyone with your authentic flair.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Blue Cheese And Bacon Cheese Ball
matt's base red sauceSee More