- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 Cup Flour
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 1 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- Blend all ingredients together until thickness of thick cream.
- Heat pan and spray with no stick, then pour 1 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter in pan.
- Slosh around in pan until thin layer of batter.
- Flip when brown.
- Serve hot with choice of jam, sour cream or whatever you prefer and top with powdered sugar.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Fun appetizers and snacks
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More