- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 Cup Flour
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 1 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- Blend all ingredients together until thickness of thick cream.
- Heat pan and spray with no stick, then pour 1 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter in pan.
- Slosh around in pan until thin layer of batter.
- Flip when brown.
- Serve hot with choice of jam, sour cream or whatever you prefer and top with powdered sugar.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MidLife Road Trip's
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Paul’s Chicken Marsala Modified from www.allrecipes.com
Smiling Jack SandwichSee More