- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 crepes
- 200 g ricotta
- 1 zucchini
- 2 thin slices of ham
- 1 egg white
- I presume you can make crepes (there are plenty of recipes to be found) and that they are already made and ready for filling.
- Cut the zucchini into sticks and saute with a tablespoon of oil and a clove of garlic until soft.
- Remove the garlic and let them cool a little.
- Mix the ricotta, with a slightly beaten egg white, the sauteed zucchini and finely chopped ham.
- Salt to taste.
- Place 1/4 of the ricotta mixture on a crepe.
- Lift the edges to form a bundle and fasten with chive.
- Repeat with the other three crepes.
- Place all four bundles in a slightly oiled baking dish and bake in an oven preheated to 180°C for about 20 minutes.
- Serve warm or cold. They are equally good.
- You can prepare them in advance and keep in the fridge. Then just heat the oven and bake when you need to serve.
NotesA recipe that I created for International Taste Tour at BakeSpace Test Kitchen.
Simple and delicious.
I suggest to serve them as an appetizer or a side.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
culinary karmaSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More