- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 crepes
- 200 g ricotta
- 1 zucchini
- 2 thin slices of ham
- 1 egg white
- I presume you can make crepes (there are plenty of recipes to be found) and that they are already made and ready for filling.
- Cut the zucchini into sticks and saute with a tablespoon of oil and a clove of garlic until soft.
- Remove the garlic and let them cool a little.
- Mix the ricotta, with a slightly beaten egg white, the sauteed zucchini and finely chopped ham.
- Salt to taste.
- Place 1/4 of the ricotta mixture on a crepe.
- Lift the edges to form a bundle and fasten with chive.
- Repeat with the other three crepes.
- Place all four bundles in a slightly oiled baking dish and bake in an oven preheated to 180°C for about 20 minutes.
- Serve warm or cold. They are equally good.
- You can prepare them in advance and keep in the fridge. Then just heat the oven and bake when you need to serve.
NotesA recipe that I created for International Taste Tour at BakeSpace Test Kitchen.
Simple and delicious.
I suggest to serve them as an appetizer or a side.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Decadent Desserts Made From
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
WorkingBug's Open House CookbookSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More