- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons stick margarine or butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- 1. Mix flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in medium bowl.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Beat with hand beater until smooth.
- 2. Lightly butter 6- to 8-inch skillet.
- Heat over medium heat until bubbly.
- 3. For each crepe, pour scant 1/4 cup batter into skillet.
- Immediately rotate skillet until thin film covers bottom.
- Cook until light brown.
- Run wide spatula around edge to loosen; turn and cook other side until light brown.
- 4. Stack crepes, placing waxed paper between each; keep covered.
- If desired, spread applesauce, sweetened strawberries, currant jelly or raspberry jam thinly over each warm crepe; roll up. (Be sure to fill crepes so the more attractive side is on the outside.)
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar if desired.
NotesLooking for an easy way to make crepe recipes at home? Try this recipe from the Betty Crocker kitchens!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
NFPG Recipe Collection
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More