- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup flour
- 3 tablespoons butter -- melted butter, for coating the pan
- In a blender, combine all of the ingredients and pulse for 10 seconds.
- Place the crepe batter in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- This allows the bubbles to subside so the crepes will be less likely to tear during cooking.
- The batter will keep for up to 48 hours.
- Heat a small non-stick pan.
- Add butter to coat.
- Pour 1 ounce of batter into the center of the pan and swirl to spread evenly.
- Cook for 30 seconds and flip.
- Cook for another 10 seconds and remove to the cutting board.
- Lay them out flat so they can cool.
- Continue until all batter is gone.
- After they have cooled you can stack them and store in sealable plastic bags in the refrigerator for several days or in the freezer for up to two months.
- When using frozen crepes, thaw on a rack before gently peeling apart.
- Recipe By: Alton Brown
- "Good Eats"
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More