- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup flour
- 3 tablespoons butter -- melted butter, for coating the pan
- In a blender, combine all of the ingredients and pulse for 10 seconds.
- Place the crepe batter in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- This allows the bubbles to subside so the crepes will be less likely to tear during cooking.
- The batter will keep for up to 48 hours.
- Heat a small non-stick pan.
- Add butter to coat.
- Pour 1 ounce of batter into the center of the pan and swirl to spread evenly.
- Cook for 30 seconds and flip.
- Cook for another 10 seconds and remove to the cutting board.
- Lay them out flat so they can cool.
- Continue until all batter is gone.
- After they have cooled you can stack them and store in sealable plastic bags in the refrigerator for several days or in the freezer for up to two months.
- When using frozen crepes, thaw on a rack before gently peeling apart.
- Recipe By: Alton Brown
- "Good Eats"