- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Cup Flour
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1 1/2 Cups Milk
- 1 TB Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Mix all ingredients together really well, until no lumps remain.
- Cooking over medium heat, use a 1/4 cup of batter for each crepe.
- Pour batter into the center of a pre-heated pan tilting the pan as you pour to spread batter to the corners.
- Cook for 2 minutes or until edges start to curl, flip, and cook for an additional minute.
- Cover with butter, and a dusting of powdered sugar or add your favorite topping!
NotesThis recipe comes from my Grandma Zeke, and whenever I make them it takes me back to her sunny kitchen!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking DC 2013
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More