- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Cup Flour
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1 1/2 Cups Milk
- 1 TB Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Mix all ingredients together really well, until no lumps remain.
- Cooking over medium heat, use a 1/4 cup of batter for each crepe.
- Pour batter into the center of a pre-heated pan tilting the pan as you pour to spread batter to the corners.
- Cook for 2 minutes or until edges start to curl, flip, and cook for an additional minute.
- Cover with butter, and a dusting of powdered sugar or add your favorite topping!
NotesThis recipe comes from my Grandma Zeke, and whenever I make them it takes me back to her sunny kitchen!
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Breads and Pastry 101
AMFC Clamily Cook BookSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More