- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 2 cups of flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups of milk
- Baking powder
- For filling:
- Strawberry or any kind of jam or jelly
- Cocoa powder or chocolate grated or melted
- Whipped cream
- Mix all ingredients until smooth - should be thinner than pancakes
- Heat a pan and cook on both sides until brown and crispy. Fill with filling and roll up.
- For filling use strawberry or any kind of jam or jelly, cocoa or chocolate for topping and whipped cream.
NotesCrepes or palacinky. Great breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Koken met Oma
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More