- Cooking Time: 28
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup butter - melted
- 1/2 cup walnuts or pecans - coarsely chopped
- 3/4 cup brown sugar - packed
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 cans Crescent Rolls - (8 ounce)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat bottom and sides of a 12-cup
- Bundt pan with 2 tablespoons of the melted butter. Sprinkle pan with
- 3 tablespoons of the nuts. In a small saucepan, combine remaining
- butter, remaining nuts, brown sugar, and water. Bring to a boil,
- stirring occasionally. Boil 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Remove dough from cans (do not unroll). Cut each roll into 8 slices.
- Arrange, cut side down, in Bundt pan.
- Slightly separate layers of each pinwheels. Arrange half of brown sugar mixture over dough. Place remaining 8 dough slices alternately over bottom layer.
- Spoon remaining brown sugar mixture over slices.
- Bake until golden brown (28 min.)
- Cool 3 minutes.
- Invert unto serving platter.
- Serve warm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More