- Cooking Time: 28
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup butter - melted
- 1/2 cup walnuts or pecans - coarsely chopped
- 3/4 cup brown sugar - packed
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 cans Crescent Rolls - (8 ounce)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat bottom and sides of a 12-cup
- Bundt pan with 2 tablespoons of the melted butter. Sprinkle pan with
- 3 tablespoons of the nuts. In a small saucepan, combine remaining
- butter, remaining nuts, brown sugar, and water. Bring to a boil,
- stirring occasionally. Boil 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Remove dough from cans (do not unroll). Cut each roll into 8 slices.
- Arrange, cut side down, in Bundt pan.
- Slightly separate layers of each pinwheels. Arrange half of brown sugar mixture over dough. Place remaining 8 dough slices alternately over bottom layer.
- Spoon remaining brown sugar mixture over slices.
- Bake until golden brown (28 min.)
- Cool 3 minutes.
- Invert unto serving platter.
- Serve warm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
MidLife Road Trip's
Holidays = Desserts = HappinessSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More