- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon diced pimientos
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- Beat cream cheese, 2 tablespoons butter, seasoning salt and pepper until smooth.
- Stir in chicken, milk, onion and pimientos. Unroll crescent roll dough and separate into four rectangles; place on an ungreased baking sheet an press perforations together.
- Spoon 1/2 cup chicken mixture into the center of each rectangle.
- Bring edges up to the center and pinch to seal. Brush with remaining butter; sprinkle with crumbs.
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until golden
NotesThis is a family favorite !!! Quick and easy
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More