- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon diced pimientos
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- Beat cream cheese, 2 tablespoons butter, seasoning salt and pepper until smooth.
- Stir in chicken, milk, onion and pimientos. Unroll crescent roll dough and separate into four rectangles; place on an ungreased baking sheet an press perforations together.
- Spoon 1/2 cup chicken mixture into the center of each rectangle.
- Bring edges up to the center and pinch to seal. Brush with remaining butter; sprinkle with crumbs.
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until golden
NotesThis is a family favorite !!! Quick and easy
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Babette's Test Kitchen
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Italy or BustSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More