- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4-ounce) envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1 (8-ounce) package refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 1 cup crushed corn chips, divided
- 1 (8-ounce) carton sour cream
- 8 to 12 ounces shredded cheddar cheese or cheese of your choice
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 9-inch pie pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Brown ground beef and drain. Add taco seasoning and mix together according to package directions.
- Place crescent rolls in prepared pie pan; pat together. Bake 15 minutes.
- Put half the crushed corn chips on crust. Spread with ground beef and top with sour cream. Sprinkle with cheese and other half of corn chips. Bake 20 minutes. Cut into wedges. May serve with extra sour cream and guacamole.
- Servings: Serves 8.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More