- Cooking Time: 25 to 30
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cans of cresent rolls
- 12 ounces regular cream cheese (DO NOT use fat free!)
- 1 cup of sugar
- little bit of butter
- little bit of cinnamon or cinnamon/sugar
- Using an electric mixer, mix the cream cheese and the sugar together in a bowl until smooth.
- In a 9 X 12 glass pan, unroll one can of cresent rolls across the bottom.
- Smear the cream cheese mixture on top of the cresent rolls.
- Leave about 1/2 inch around the edges with no cream cheese on it.
- Unroll the other can of cresent rolls on the top of that.
- Press the edges together. Sprinkle cinnamon on top.
- Put a few thin slices of butter on the top.
- Bake 25-30 minutes on 350º.
NotesI got this recipe from a friend when she brought them to a Christmas party. They are so easy to make and my grandkids love them.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Christmas CookiesSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More