- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryI love to make these little bundles for breakfast. They go good with a cup of coffee or tea.
- 1 cup peeled,finely chopped apples
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 2 Tablespoons All-purpose Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- dash of netmeg, if desired
- 8 oz. can Cresent Rolls
- GLAZE: 1/4 cuppowdered sugar
- 1 to 2 teaspoons milk
- dash cinnamon
- Heat oven to 350*. In a medium bowl, combine apples, pecans, sugar, flour, cinnamon and nutmeg; stir until apples are well coated. Seperate dough into 8 triangels. Spoon about 1 Tablespoon apple mixture onto the center of each triangle. Fold 3 points of dough over the filling, overlappig like an envelope; press gently. Place 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350* for 18 to 23 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from cookie sheet. In a small bowl, blend ingredients for the glaze until smooth; drizzle over warm rolls.
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Ginger White Chocolate And Brandy Pumpkin Mousse
Apple Honey Custard Pie
Tortellini CarbonaraSee More