- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup peeled,finely chopped apples
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 2 Tablespoons All-purpose Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- dash of netmeg, if desired
- 8 oz. can Cresent Rolls
- GLAZE: 1/4 cuppowdered sugar
- 1 to 2 teaspoons milk
- dash cinnamon
- Heat oven to 350*. In a medium bowl, combine apples, pecans, sugar, flour, cinnamon and nutmeg; stir until apples are well coated. Seperate dough into 8 triangels. Spoon about 1 Tablespoon apple mixture onto the center of each triangle. Fold 3 points of dough over the filling, overlappig like an envelope; press gently. Place 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350* for 18 to 23 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from cookie sheet. In a small bowl, blend ingredients for the glaze until smooth; drizzle over warm rolls.
NotesI love to make these little bundles for breakfast. They go good with a cup of coffee or tea.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More