- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter
- 6 cups miniature marshmallows
- 6 cups crisp rice cereal
- Melt margarine or butter in large saucepan over low heat.
- Add marshmallows and stir constantly, until completely melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Add crisp rice cereal and stir until well coated.
- Using buttered spatula or waxed paper, press mixture evenly into buttered 9x13-inch pan.
- Cut into squares when cool.
NotesMy mom always makes this for my siblings and I. It's been a tradition for a long time with my family.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Thigh and Drumstick Cacciatore
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers
Chocolate PavlovaSee More