- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter
- 6 cups miniature marshmallows
- 6 cups crisp rice cereal
- Melt margarine or butter in large saucepan over low heat.
- Add marshmallows and stir constantly, until completely melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Add crisp rice cereal and stir until well coated.
- Using buttered spatula or waxed paper, press mixture evenly into buttered 9x13-inch pan.
- Cut into squares when cool.
NotesMy mom always makes this for my siblings and I. It's been a tradition for a long time with my family.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More