- Cooking Time: 1 hour + cooling
- Servings: 15 servings
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Oil for deep-fat frying
- Confectioners' sugar
- In a small bowl, beat the eggs, milk, sugar and salt. Gradually add flour; beat until smooth.
- In a deep-fat fryer or electric skillet, heat 2-1/2 in. of oil to 375°. Place rosette iron in hot oil for 30 seconds. Blot iron on paper towels, then dip iron in batter to three-fourths the way up the sides (do not let batter run over top of iron). Immediately place in hot oil; loosen rosette with fork and remove iron.
- Fry for 1-2 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Remove to a wire rack covered with paper towels. Repeat with remaining batter. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar before serving.
NotesShaped like delicate snowflakes, these crisp rosettes makes a lovely winter dessert. We make these Norwegian treats for Christmas and other special occasions.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Special SmoothiesSee More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More