- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Serves 4 (dinner portions, 1/2 pizza)
- 2 12 inch whole wheat tortilla wraps
- Olive oil
- 2 oz Asiago cheese, shredded
- 2/3 cup low fat ricotta cheese
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 10 oz fresh sliced mushrooms
- fresh cracked black pepper
- coarse salt
- Using 2 rimmed baking sheets (I only have one, which was good or I would have burned 2 pizzas), brush olive oil on sheets.
- Place one wrap on each sheet.
- Brush wraps with olive oil.
- Divide asiago cheese between the wraps. divide and dollop the ricotta on both wraps.
- It will melt and spread out.
- Spread red onion and mushrooms around both pizzas.
- Top with pepper and salt.
- Bake in a 450 degree oven 20-25 minutes rotating pizzas front to back, up and down racks at least twice.
- (These are the original instructions. I would go with a 400 degree oven and watch them closely.)
NotesThis recipe came out of the local paper, but I had to modify it after my first pizza set off the smoke alarm. The second, I baked at 375 for about 15 minutes and it came out fine. This would made a great appetizer recipe with smaller slices or a light dinner served with salad.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More