CRISPIEST CRUST PIZZA
Crispiest Crust Pizza
- Serves 4 (dinner portions, 1/2 pizza)
- 2 12 inch whole wheat tortilla wraps
- Olive oil
- 2 oz Asiago cheese, shredded
- 2/3 cup low fat ricotta cheese
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 10 oz fresh sliced mushrooms
- fresh cracked black pepper
- coarse salt
Using 2 rimmed baking sheets (I only have one, which was good or I would have burned 2 pizzas), brush olive oil on sheets.
Place one wrap on each sheet.
Brush wraps with olive oil.
Divide asiago cheese between the wraps. divide and dollop the ricotta on both wraps.
It will melt and spread out.
Spread red onion and mushrooms around both pizzas.
Top with pepper and salt.
Bake in a 450 degree oven 20-25 minutes rotating pizzas front to back, up and down racks at least twice.
(These are the original instructions. I would go with a 400 degree oven and watch them closely.)