- Cooking Time: 60 to 65
- Preparation Time:
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 6 center-cut pork chops, about 3/4 thick
- 4 cups Corn Flakes
- Beat egg, salt, spices, milk and lime juice together in shallow bowl.
- Dip pork chops in egg mixture, then in Corn Flake cereal.
- Place in single layer in shallow baking pan coated with cooking spray or foil lined.
- Bake at 350° F about 1 hour until tender and meat is no longer pink.
- Serve hot.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More