- Cooking Time: 60 to 65
- Preparation Time:
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 6 center-cut pork chops, about 3/4 thick
- 4 cups Corn Flakes
- Beat egg, salt, spices, milk and lime juice together in shallow bowl.
- Dip pork chops in egg mixture, then in Corn Flake cereal.
- Place in single layer in shallow baking pan coated with cooking spray or foil lined.
- Bake at 350° F about 1 hour until tender and meat is no longer pink.
- Serve hot.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Babette's Test Kitchen
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More