- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cups peeled, cored, sliced apples
- 1/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- Directions for apple crunch.
- Place apples in a lightly buttered baking dish, about 9 1/2 x 6 or 9-inch square. Add water. Combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, and salt. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle crumb mixture over the apples. Bake apple crunch at 350° for 35 to 45 minutes, or until apples are tender. Serve apple crunch warm with ice cream, if desired. Apple crunch serves 6.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More