- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb.)
- 1 pkt. SHAKE 'N BAKE Original Chicken Seasoned Coating Mix
- 2 Tbsp. pesto (I would probably add more, because I love pesto)
- 1/4 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- PREHEAT oven to 400ºF. Coat chicken with coating mix. Place in 8-inch square baking dish.
- BAKE 20 min. or until chicken is cooked through (165ºF).
- TOP chicken with pesto; sprinkle with cheese. Bake an additional 5 min. or until cheese is melted and lightly browned.
NotesThis is a super simple Kraft recipe.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More