- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup fresh bread crumbs (we used Panko bread crumbs)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1/2 Tbsp. minced fresh parsley or 1/2 tsp. dried parsley
- 2 large egg whites
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, pounded to an even thickness (we used chicken tenderloins/strips)
- Preheat oven to 400º. Set a rack on a sheet pan and spray with olive oil cooking spray (cooking the chicken on a rack will allow it to get crispy on all sides).
- 2. In a shallow bowl or pie plate, stir together bread crumbs, Parmesan, cayenne pepper and parsley. In a separate bowl or pie plate lightly beat egg whites with garlic, salt & pepper.
- 3. Dip chicken breasts into egg white mixture; then press into crumb mixture, coating thoroughly. Set the chicken on the rack; bake for 25 minutes or until crumbs are golden brown and chicken is cooked through.
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Halloween Easy Eerie EdiblesSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More