- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup fresh bread crumbs (we used Panko bread crumbs)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1/2 Tbsp. minced fresh parsley or 1/2 tsp. dried parsley
- 2 large egg whites
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, pounded to an even thickness (we used chicken tenderloins/strips)
- Preheat oven to 400º. Set a rack on a sheet pan and spray with olive oil cooking spray (cooking the chicken on a rack will allow it to get crispy on all sides).
- 2. In a shallow bowl or pie plate, stir together bread crumbs, Parmesan, cayenne pepper and parsley. In a separate bowl or pie plate lightly beat egg whites with garlic, salt & pepper.
- 3. Dip chicken breasts into egg white mixture; then press into crumb mixture, coating thoroughly. Set the chicken on the rack; bake for 25 minutes or until crumbs are golden brown and chicken is cooked through.
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Rainbows Of Vegan LoveSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More