- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 lbs. chicken wings
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1 cup flour
- 2 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. oregano
- 2/3 cup buttermilk
- Melt butter in large foil lined (9x13) baking pan in 425 Deg oven.
- Mix margarine, flour, salt, cheese, paprika, and oregano.
- Dip chicken in buttermilk, roll in flour mixture, then in melted butter.
- Bake about 45 minutes until very brown and crisp.
- Great as is, or served with your favorite dipping sauce (ranch dressing is yummy!)
NotesThe batter on these things is out of this world! The crispier, the better, I say. :)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More