- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped Kalamata olives (about 6) or other brine-cured black olives
- 2 teaspoons drained capers, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon red-wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 cups 1-inch cauliflower flowerets (about 1 head)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves (preferably flat-leafed)
- In a small bowl stir together olives, capers, vinegar, and 2 tablespoons oil.
- In a large non-stick skillet heat remaining tablespoon oil over moderately high heat until hot but not smoking and cook cauliflower, covered, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes. Uncover skillet and sauté cauliflower until tender and browned, 5 to 10 minutes more. Transfer cauliflower to a bowl and toss with olive mixture and parsley. Season cauliflower with salt and pepper.
- Serves 2.
NotesRecipe courtesy of Gourmet magazine, 09/2004.
Screen-to-Table Cookbook: Food in Film
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More