CRISPY CAULIFLOWER WITH OLIVES, CAPERS AND PARSLEY
- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped Kalamata olives (about 6) or other brine-cured black olives
- 2 teaspoons drained capers, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon red-wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 cups 1-inch cauliflower flowerets (about 1 head)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves (preferably flat-leafed)
- In a small bowl stir together olives, capers, vinegar, and 2 tablespoons oil.
- In a large non-stick skillet heat remaining tablespoon oil over moderately high heat until hot but not smoking and cook cauliflower, covered, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes. Uncover skillet and sauté cauliflower until tender and browned, 5 to 10 minutes more. Transfer cauliflower to a bowl and toss with olive mixture and parsley. Season cauliflower with salt and pepper.
- Serves 2.
NotesRecipe courtesy of Gourmet magazine, 09/2004.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Foodie BabySee More
Chicken LinguineSee More