- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryRecipe courtesy of Gourmet magazine, 09/2004.
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped Kalamata olives (about 6) or other brine-cured black olives
- 2 teaspoons drained capers, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon red-wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 cups 1-inch cauliflower flowerets (about 1 head)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves (preferably flat-leafed)
- In a small bowl stir together olives, capers, vinegar, and 2 tablespoons oil.
- In a large non-stick skillet heat remaining tablespoon oil over moderately high heat until hot but not smoking and cook cauliflower, covered, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes. Uncover skillet and sauté cauliflower until tender and browned, 5 to 10 minutes more. Transfer cauliflower to a bowl and toss with olive mixture and parsley. Season cauliflower with salt and pepper.
- Serves 2.
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wife
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Teriyaki Turkey Sliders
Sweet Potato Black Bean Enchiladas
Anisette sponge cookiesSee More