- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1/2 c. EVOO
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 8 oz. canned crab meat, drained
- 1 egg
- 2 T. mayo
- 1 T. dry mustard
- 8 oz. Ritz crackers, crushed (about 3/4 of one sleeve)
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. Old Bay Seasoning
- dash kosher salt and fresh ground pepper (to taste)
- 1 c. Panko bread crumbs
- 1 c. Remolaude sauce
- Heat 2 T. EVOO in a saute pan over medium high heat. Saute green onions for 2 – 3 minutes until tender. Allow to cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients, except bread crumbs. Form into 1/2 inch thick patties. Coat the patties in Panko bread crumbs.
- Heat the remaining oil in the saute pan over medium high heat. Cook cakes until golden brown on each side. Let drain briefly on a paper towel. Serve hot with remolaude sauce on the side.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Nick's PicksSee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More