CRISPY CRANBERRY WHOLE GRAIN MARSHMALLOW BARS (ALTERNATIVE TO RICE CRISPY TREATS)
- Cooking Time: 5 min
- Preparation Time: 15 min
- 3 Tbs of butter (3 1/2 if you like butter!)
- 10.5 oz (1 bag) miniature marshmallows
- 1 box of multi-grain cluster cereal
- 3/4 c dried cranberries
- 1 tsp-1 Tbs of Cocoa powder (depends on how chocolately you want it, and I like Hershey's Special Dark)
- 1. Chop (as finely as you desire) the cranberries. And prep a 13x9 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2. Melt butter in a large sauce pan (low heat). Add marshmallows and cocoa powder to butter and stir until smooth.
- 3. Add cranberries and cereal to a large bowl. Pour/scrape marshmallow mixture into the bowl and mix together.
- 4. Pour/scrape mixture into the baking dish. Allow to sit for 10-15 minutes, and cut into bars if desired.
NotesDiscovered this idea from an old magazine while cutting out pictures of food for a 4K art project. I liked the idea, but it needed something else.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More