- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2 - 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 envelope Lipton Recipe Secrets Garlic Mushroom Soup Mix
- 2 Tbsp. olive or vegetable oil
- 2-1/2- to 3-lb. chicken, cut into serving pieces
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. In large bowl, combine garlic mushroom soup mix and
- oil; add chicken and toss until evenly coated.
- 2. In bottom of broiler pan, without rack, arrange chicken. Roast chicken, basting
- occasionally, 40 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- 3. Remove chicken to serving platter. Add hot water to pan and stir, scraping brown bits
- from bottom of pan. Serve sauce over chicken.
- Also terrific with Lipton Recipe Secrets Savory Herb with Garlic or Onion-Mushroom
- Soup Mix
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
The NourishFull KitchenSee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More