CRISPY GARLIC CHICKEN #2:
- Servings: 2 - 4
- 1 envelope Lipton Recipe Secrets Garlic Mushroom Soup Mix
- 2 Tbsp. olive or vegetable oil
- 2-1/2- to 3-lb. chicken, cut into serving pieces
- 1/2 cup hot water
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. In large bowl, combine garlic mushroom soup mix and
oil; add chicken and toss until evenly coated.
2. In bottom of broiler pan, without rack, arrange chicken. Roast chicken, basting
occasionally, 40 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
3. Remove chicken to serving platter. Add hot water to pan and stir, scraping brown bits
from bottom of pan. Serve sauce over chicken.
Also terrific with Lipton Recipe Secrets Savory Herb with Garlic or Onion-Mushroom