- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 envelope Lipton Recipe Secrets Savory Herb and Garlic Soup Mix*
- 1/3 cup real mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3 to 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp plain dry breadcrumbs
- *cookbook also suggests trying Lipton Recipe Secrets Onion Soup Mix
- Preheat oven to 400F and spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Combine soup mix, mayonnaise and cheese in a small bowl.
- Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Top chicken evenly with soup mixture, then top evenly with bread crumbs.
- Bake uncovered 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- After chicken begins baking, prepare Lemon Couscous.
NotesThis is a simple and yummy recipe from my new Lipton Recipe Secrets Soup Mix Magic cookbook. The simplistic recipe appealed to me and it was delicious!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More