- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 envelope Lipton Recipe Secrets Savory Herb and Garlic Soup Mix*
- 1/3 cup real mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3 to 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp plain dry breadcrumbs
- *cookbook also suggests trying Lipton Recipe Secrets Onion Soup Mix
- Preheat oven to 400F and spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Combine soup mix, mayonnaise and cheese in a small bowl.
- Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Top chicken evenly with soup mixture, then top evenly with bread crumbs.
- Bake uncovered 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- After chicken begins baking, prepare Lemon Couscous.
NotesThis is a simple and yummy recipe from my new Lipton Recipe Secrets Soup Mix Magic cookbook. The simplistic recipe appealed to me and it was delicious!