- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2 - 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 envelope "New Lipton Recipe Secrets" (garlic mushroom flavor)
- 1/3 c. low fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 c. grated parmesan cheese
- 4 (1 1/4 lbs) boneless/skinless chicken breasts
- 2 T. plain dry bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 1. In medium bowl, combine garlic mushroom soup mix, mayonnaise and
- cheese. Set aside
- 2. On a baking sheet (spray w/ Pam) arrange chicken. Evenly top chicken
- w/ soup mix. then evenly sprinkle bread crumbs.
- 3. Bake for 20 min. til chicken is no longer pink.
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Breads and Pastry 101See More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More