- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2 - 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 envelope "New Lipton Recipe Secrets" (garlic mushroom flavor)
- 1/3 c. low fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 c. grated parmesan cheese
- 4 (1 1/4 lbs) boneless/skinless chicken breasts
- 2 T. plain dry bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 1. In medium bowl, combine garlic mushroom soup mix, mayonnaise and
- cheese. Set aside
- 2. On a baking sheet (spray w/ Pam) arrange chicken. Evenly top chicken
- w/ soup mix. then evenly sprinkle bread crumbs.
- 3. Bake for 20 min. til chicken is no longer pink.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More