CRISPY GARLIC CHICKEN
- Servings: 2 - 4
- 1 envelope "New Lipton Recipe Secrets" (garlic mushroom flavor)
- 1/3 c. low fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 c. grated parmesan cheese
- 4 (1 1/4 lbs) boneless/skinless chicken breasts
- 2 T. plain dry bread crumbs
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
1. In medium bowl, combine garlic mushroom soup mix, mayonnaise and
cheese. Set aside
2. On a baking sheet (spray w/ Pam) arrange chicken. Evenly top chicken
w/ soup mix. then evenly sprinkle bread crumbs.
3. Bake for 20 min. til chicken is no longer pink.