- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 servings
- 1 envelope Lipton Recipe Secrets Garlic Mushroom Soup Mix
- 3 Tbsp. olive or vegetable oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1. In medium bowl, combine garlic mushroom soup mix with oil.
- 2. Add chicken; toss to coat.
- 3. Grill or broil until chicken is no longer pink.
- Also terrific with Lipton Recipe Secrets Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More