- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 servings
- 1 envelope Lipton Recipe Secrets Garlic Mushroom Soup Mix
- 3 Tbsp. olive or vegetable oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1. In medium bowl, combine garlic mushroom soup mix with oil.
- 2. Add chicken; toss to coat.
- 3. Grill or broil until chicken is no longer pink.
- Also terrific with Lipton Recipe Secrets Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Thomas' English Muffin Clone
Black Bean SoupSee More