- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 servings
- 1 envelope Lipton Recipe Secrets Garlic Mushroom Soup Mix
- 3 Tbsp. olive or vegetable oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1. In medium bowl, combine garlic mushroom soup mix with oil.
- 2. Add chicken; toss to coat.
- 3. Grill or broil until chicken is no longer pink.
- Also terrific with Lipton Recipe Secrets Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More