- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 servings
- 1 envelope Lipton Recipe Secrets Garlic Mushroom Soup Mix
- 3 Tbsp. olive or vegetable oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1. In medium bowl, combine garlic mushroom soup mix with oil.
- 2. Add chicken; toss to coat.
- 3. Grill or broil until chicken is no longer pink.
- Also terrific with Lipton Recipe Secrets Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix.
Short & Sweet
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More