- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 Cup butter or margarine melted
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. ground mustard
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 can French fried onions
- In a shallow bowl combine the butter, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, garlic
- salt and pepper. Dip chicken in the butter mixture, then coat with onions.
- Place in a greased 9x13 baking dish. Top with any remaining onions; drizzle
- with any remaining butter mixture. Bake uncovered at 350 for 30-35 minutes
- or until chicken is done.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More