- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3.5-4 lbs skinned; fat removed
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 ground black pepper
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp paprika
- 4 cups wheat-flake cereal, lightly crushed
- Preheat your oven to 350 F.
- Rinse the chicken and pat it dry.
- Combine oil, salt, ginger, garlic, and paprika in a small bowl.
- Place cereal in a pie plate or on a piece of foil.
- Brush each piece of chicken on both sides with oil mixture, then dip in cereal crumbs, pressing lightly to get an even coating on all sides.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 45 to 60 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and golden brown .
- Timing will vary according to the thickness of the chicken pieces.
- serves 6
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Taste of CenturyLink
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More